Friday 29 July 2016

[Zombicide] Hasslefree Oakley - Ash vs Zombies






Ash: Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun

I needed a little break from the painting contest so I've decided to continue with my zombicide survivors. This time I've worked on Oakley from Hasselfree miniature.
A figure clearly inspired by Ash Campbell from Evil Dead movies.
Great sculpture and very good casting as usual with Hasselfree. He was so easy and pleasant to paint that I've finished him in less of 4 hours.
As I want to use him for the character of Troy, I've choosen the axe for the right hand. I coudln't resist to put anyway the chainsaw on the base just to reinforce the badass attitude of the mini.
Usually I don't like to put gore effect on my miniatures but in this case, it was a question of coherence. It was also a way to link the color of the chainsaw with the rest of the mini.
Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment